It has been a while. I know.
Every time in the past two months that I sat down to post my blog post, something seemed to have come up and stop me. However, enough is enough and I am back!
So since my last blog post, I have successfully completed my first semester at HEC. I never thought I would consider myself a "business-minded" person, but turns out, I was too quick to judge. I am really enjoying the school, the classes I am taking and have met some really great people. I realized that the fast-pace corporate world is completely different than what I'm used to, but I'm loving every minute of it.
There are so many fall/winter trends that I loved. I actually took these pictures in November, but this is still suitable for wintertime. I find that a sweater set is chic, comfortable and can easily be worn both casually and elegantly.
My favorite trend as of now is the slip dress/ turtleneck trend. This 90's look has made a huge comeback and I'm all for it.
1. Loréal Voluminous Lash primer : I cannot rave enough about this product. It does exactly what those high end, pricy, fibre primers do, at a fraction of the cost. People ask me if I am wearing false lashes with this primer (it's 12-14$, end of story). (here)
2. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: I was really impressed with the consistency and opacity of this bronzer. It is also a perfect shade, not to orange, and not no muddy brown or ashy. It is definitely comparable to the Hula Benefit Bronzer (around 16$). (here)
3. Color Pop Churro Highlighter: Guys. This is the highlighter of my dreams. No it is not as finely milled as the Becca opal, but it is 8$. Yes you read that right. It gives me the most amazing golden glow, I wear it everyday and it's definitely the one I reach for the most. (here)
4. Maybelline Lipstick in "touch of spice" and "peach buff": I mix these two together for the perfect nude. They have a really great formula and for around 8$ each, are a great drugstore find! (image: touch of spice)
5. Essie Gel Couture polish. I cannot rave enough about this nail polish formula. It actually lasts 14 days without chipping. The catch is though, you have to also purchase the top coat. My favorite colors are: model clicks, rock the runway (gorgeous red), and "pre show jitters" (perfect nude).
These are amazing products that are now part of my daily makeup routine. I actually end up reaching for them more often than their high-end counterparts.
Have a great week!